To volunteer on campus, volunteers must have fingerprint clearance and current Virtus training. To drive students on a field trip, volunteers must have the above two items as well as the online training training and completed Drivers Questionnaire. Links and forms required are below.
- Fingerprinting Clearance: All volunteers must get Live Scan fingerprinting. This only needs to be done ONE TIME and is good forever. Fingerprint location: The Post Box (820 Park Row, Salinas). Cost: $25. Form available in the office and link below.
- Virtus Online Training: All volunteers must complete the online Virtus training. Updated training must be done every 3 years. Training link below. Organization is Monterey County Diocese and Primary Location is Sacred Heart Elementary (Salinas) (do NOT select the parish).
Email firstname.lastname@example.org when you have completed the training.
TO DRIVE ON A FIELD TRIP: (Fingerprints and Virtus PLUS items below)
- Online Driving & Safety Training: Volunteers that want to drive students (when applicable) on field trips must complete online training. Email email@example.com when you have completed the training. Link below.
- Drivers Questionnaire: Print form below and complete. Bring to the office along with a copy of your Driver's License and Insurance Liability proof
All volunteers must provide a negative COVID test within 48 hours of volunteering regardless of vaccination status. Free at home COVID tests available in the front office.
All families are required to volunteer 35 hours per school year.
Instructions for logging family volunteer hours in Beehively (Families are required to enter their own hours in Beehively)
- Log into your Beehively parent profile
- Click on MYINFO tab
- Click on SUBMIT VOLUNTEER HOURS
- Click on FAMILY SERVICE HOURS
- Enter date, task and hours worked.
- HIT ADD HOURS (the information you entered should appear in box below)
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or help
Volunteer Sign Ups
Volunteer Opportunities: 2022-23
Product Donations: 2022-23
Room Parent Sign up: 2022-23